Donnerstag, 22. August 2013

A short English update

Again a new post in English. This time specially for my family in Australia (Thank you for visit - I enjoyed your company very much!) 

Since my last English post lots of things have happend: 

I got a new chemotherapy with three cycles. The chemotherapy was nearly every week and I received two different chemos (named carboplatin and gemcitabine). I felt better from week to week and was quite satisfied. 

After three cycles I had a computer tomography to screen the progress of chemotherapy. Absolutly unexected and against my personal feeling was the result of the CT terrible. It showed a progress of the cancer in bones and lung. 

Hence my oncologist decided to change chemotherapy again. 

My psyche was shocked due to this information. Even pills did not affect my psyche and I had the only wish to die as quickly as possible. Thanks to my mum because she was there for my when it really mattered. 

Furthermore I cancelled the radiation therapy because I thought I wont survive it. 

All this happend at the beginning of July.

I already got two cycles of the chemotherapy named "abraxame". It is a chemotherapy like the one I had last year and belongs to the group of texane. I lost my hair again and have several of side effects. The worst one is the low circular flow. My blood-test result were so terribly worse I even received blood preservations. 

Last week I again had a CT, but I still do not know the result. Tomorrow I have a meeting with my oncologist and we will discuss further procedure. 

Well, this is the medical news. 

Keep in touch
Love 
Kay

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen